We saw this status from Ashley Cobb and agreed immediately.
“Some women look down on women who engage in rotational dating. But rotational dating is how you should be dating. I am a proud rotational dater ✋🏿. You may catch me out with one guy one day and somebody totally different the next. Dating is about getting to know people and seeing if you can do this for the long haul.
Rotational Dating helps you to keep your options open and not to get too emotionally invested too early. I see so many women sad in their feelings because a guy they’ve gone on 2 dates stops calling or still acting single (because he is). Get you a roster, sis! Date more than one and have fun!
Rotational dating isn’t hard, and eventually, over time the men start to weed themselves out of the rotation. Try it because sitting home pressed and pondering over one man who you barely know isn’t the move.”
Ashley, A Grown Ass Black Woman, owner of Sex with Ashley TV; educating people on how to create more intimate, exciting, and fulfilling sex lives one video at a time.
That probably has you sold on the idea but if you needed any supporting details, we got a chance to let Samone elaborate on the topic.
Keep reading for 5 reasons why you should be dating Tom, Dick and Harry or in our case Travis, Darius, and Hakeem at the same damn time…
IF YOU’RE NOT DATING MULTIPLE MEN, YOU’RE MISSING OUT!
Lemmie stop yellin, But forreal ! You want marriage right? You wanna just meet the perfect guy, go on a few perfect dates and just end up in the perfect relationship until he proposes & ya’ll get married right? I get it. The issue is you KNOW that’s not what usually happens. What USUALLY happens is that you meet a guy you like, Ya’ll kick it for a while until you ask yourself: “Where is this going?” And THEN when you’ve dropped enough “what are we?”s He makes you his girlfriend, you’re in a relationship for a couple of years & then BOOM!💥 Ya’ll break up It ends & you realize You just wasted a LOT of time you can👏🏿never👏🏿get👏🏿back. Most women wait to get chosen by the guy they like, SMART women create options for themselves & do the CHOOSING. They make men EARN their exclusivity instead of giving it to them just because they’re “liked”
1. Prevents over-investment Putting all your emotional eggs in one basket prematurely is reckless. Dating multiple men allows you to invest hope in YOURSELF instead of a man.
2. Forces men to step up They will know you have options & if they want you they will either have to step up or step OUT.
3. Creates space for you to be pursued. Once exclusive, it’s common for women to flip the script & pursue the man because they want him to find them worthy of the ring. Dating multiple men keeps you in a pursued state until a man earns the right to lock you down.
4. Allows you to focus on yourself instead of focusing on a man You’re able to focus on YOUR needs, YOUR expectations, YOUR preferences because you’re not losing yourself to one “boyfriend”
5. Increases your feminine energy You’re less needy or pressed about a relationship going nowhere so you can be at ease & graceful for the different men you interact with. Allows you to regularly receive quality attention & dates instead of begging the one man who lost his reason to make an effort.
And best of all… You won’t have to ask “Where is this going?’ because you’ll be in control & the men you date will have to ask YOU😏
Explore your options, sis…quality men are def exploring theirs.
This is not complicated…summa y’all hear me say “Date multiple men” and start having seizures and start choking on the word “hoe”. Dating is about healthy, ethical and responsible interactions with another person in order to figure out if it’s viable to move forward towards an exclusive romantic relationship You don’t even have to hold hands to do that.
Samone, A Grown Ass Black Woman, also well-known as TorahCents, the creator of Curved to Cuffed™ and a happily married mom of one.